SharePoint 2013 Site and Collection Administration
209MB | Duration: 1h 50m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 15fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2chGenre: eLearning | Level: Intermediate | Language: English
SharePoint administrators: learn how to manage sites and collections for your organization with these short, focused SharePoint tutorials. Author Ron Davis familiarizes new and part-time administrators with common duties involved with administrating SharePoint, such as navigating the SharePoint architecture; handling permissions and quotas; backing up and restoring data; creating site libraries, lists, and site pages; and branding your SharePoint site with the Design Manager. This course is an excellent starting point to understand your responsibilities as a collection or site admin.
* Navigating the SharePoint architecture
* Handling blocked files and locks
* Working with quotas
* Backing up and restoring the content database
* Creating and modifying site libraries and lists
* Adding site pages and Web Parts
* Branding your SharePoint site with Design ManagerUploadedSecureuploadRapidgatornitroflare
if links are dead, kindly pm me with link url I try to reupload them!
SharePoint 2013 Site and Collection Administration Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, SharePoint 2013 Site and Collection Administration Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.