Understanding the relationship between a logo, an identity and branding is critical for a graphic designer. While these three are all related, they are in fact very different. In this course we will begin to explore this relationship by walking through the creative process for our client, mantra spa. After taking a moment to learn the difference between a logo, an identity and a brand, we will learn about the creation of a creative brief for mantra spa. Next, we will continue through the creative process learning about concepts come up with during sketching and the building of the logo in Illustrator. During the last few lessons of this course we will learn how the identity for mantra spa can be established by creating a style guide or graphics standards manual. After completing this course, you will not only know the difference between logo design, identity design and branding but you will also have a solid understanding of the steps that should be taken by a designer to help a new client establish each.Chapters
01. Introduction and project overview
02. Is it a logo, identity or brand?
03. Mantra - Exploring the problem, goals and creative brief
04. Mantra - Sketch review
05. Mantra - Building the logo
06. Mantra - Selecting and apply colors and font
07. Introducing the style guide
08. Style Guide - Logo specifications
09. Style Guide - Color specifications
10. Style Guide - Type specificationsI recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!rapidgatorDownload From Nitroflareuploaded
Understanding the Relationship Between Logo, Identity, and Brand Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, Understanding the Relationship Between Logo, Identity, and Brand Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.