2.48GB | Duration: 2h 54m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x800 15&30fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch
Genre: eLearning | Level: Appropriate for all | Language: English
Get a project-based approach to the aesthetic and technical aspects of video editing. Staff author Ashley Kennedy begins this introductory course by exploring storytelling and an editor's role in it. Using classic and contemporary examples in cinema, she examines the "grammar" of editing, showing how an editor's decisions impact emotion, meaning, and advancement of story. Then, after a short introduction to the major NLEs (nonlinear editing applications), she edits two projects: a short narrative film and a documentary-style piece with interview and B-roll. The course explores each project in a broad sense, showing proper workflow from start to finish, but draws on specific lessons from the beginning of the course.Topics include:
* Exploring an editor's role in storytelling
* Understanding film grammar
* Learning when to follow and when to break editing "rules"
* Exploring shot and lens movement, as well as timing and pacing
* Getting to know video editing software
* Editing narrative scenes
* Editing documentaries
* Looking at the role of sound design, effects, and color correction
* Next steps for training and developmentI recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!rapidgatorDownload From Nitroflareuploaded
Introduction to Video Editing With Ashley Kennedy Fast Download via Rapidshare Hotfile Fileserve Filesonic Megaupload, Introduction to Video Editing With Ashley Kennedy Torrents and Emule Download or anything related.